Improving Human Resources: Understanding Personnel and the Organization of the Nursing Facility and its Staff(3.75 Contact Hours; $18)
This course contains useful information for all working nurses who manage others, or who wish to understand the human resources rules and regulations that daily affect their own career. Every working nurse functions within the human resources management framework of the organization for whom they work. Self-employed nurses need equally to understand how human resources functions and understand the many laws that control personnel actions.
What you will learn:
- The learner will be able to identify the scope of responsibilities of each of these functional health care facility areas:
- • The Administrator's Office
- • Medical and Allied Health Functions
- • Patterns of Physician Care
- • Dental Care
- • Foot and Eye Care
- • Pharmacy services
- • Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy/ Speech Therapy
- • Laboratory and other diagnostic services
- • Nursing Services
- • The Business Office
- • Medical Records
- • Admissions
- • Dietary
- • Social Services
- • Activities and Recreation
- • Housekeeping / Laundry/ Maintenance
- How the personnel function evolved and what tools are available to the human resources administrator.
|Contact Hours for Nursing Continuing Education
All states that require Nursing Continuing Education accept courses from this website (ANCCceus.com).
This continuing nursing education course is approved by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) for nurses seeking continuing education contact hours in all states that require continuing education to maintain your nursing license. All states that require Nursing Continuing Education accept courses which have been approved by another state board of nursing. Our courses have been approved by the North Carolina State Board of Nursing (one of ANCC’s official approvers) so if your state requires continuing education contact hours (CEs) you can take your contact hours from this website ANCCceus.com.